P.S. I'm not sponsored or affiliated with any of the products I am about to post. I legitimately just enjoy quality products and want to share.
Beauty
1. Marc Anthony: Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Dry Styling Oil
Oh my gosh, the love I have for this argan oil. So many great things about this. First, it smells amazing and that is a big thing for me. I don't care how awesome a hair product is, if it doesn't smell good I'm over it. I want something that when I get a whiff of my hair later on in the day I think, 'damn, I smell good.' Secondly, it comes in a SPRAY bottle. I love what argan oil does for my hair, but I hated that with most I have to place it in my hands and then apply to my hair. I hated that oily, greasy feeling and I would have to wash my hands immediately after applying. This saves me the trouble because I can just spray it onto my hair and then comb through with a brush. The price is amazing, just $8.99 at Ulta and more often than not they have it buy one get one free. It is the perfect balance for me, when I use it my hair is silky but not oily. With a lot of these type oils it can make your hair TOO silky which makes it harder for the hair to hold curl or style. Not with this one. Also, it makes my hair dry quicker which is always a plus when you have as much as hair as I do. Obsessed. You can buy it here.
2. Nyx Cosmetics: Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
Okay on a scale from 0-10 my obsession is a 27. I honestly can't say enough about this brand in general as far as quality and price go. I consider it a drugstore brand in regards to price but the quality is definitely closer to the high-end brands. My all time favorite lip products EVER are the soft matte lip creams from Nyx but these were a refreshing change that I'm so pleased with. They just know how to do lip products. Anyway, these are a matte finish that don't dry your lips out. They're wet like a gloss when you apply it which makes it easy to get an even application. They last ALL DAY. Honestly, they last so long it annoys my boyfriend because when we go out he won't kiss me until my lipstick has worn off, but with these the color really doesn't wear off until I get home and take it off. They have some awesome colors, my favorites are Soft-Spoken, Kitten Heels, and Cherry Skies. But I really do love them all. They are priced at $6.99 at Ulta but a lot of times they'll have them on BOGO sale so look out for that! You can get them here, on the Nyx website itself, or in random drugstores/mass retailers.
3. Lorac: Mega Pro 2 Palette
Lord, do I love me a good eye palette. I always tell myself that I don't need another eye palette because I have a trillion, but I'll be darned if I didn't get this and I don't regret it one bit. These colors are bomb. So many good choices for all seasons. The top two rows are matte and the bottom two are shimmery which provides such a good range of options for different looks. They're so creamy and well pigmented. This an Ulta exclusive so you'll have to get it either in store or online, priced at $59.
4. Becca: Pressed Champagne Glow Palette
First off, I'm OBSESSED with Jaclyn Hill. If you don't know who that is or you don't watch her YouTube videos you need to get your life together. I honestly think we would be best friends in real life. She's my girl crush for sure. You can watch her videos here. So she did a collaboration with Becca cosmetics and created a highlighter called Champagne Pop which is amazing by itself. However, Becca took that highlighter and put it in a palette with two others. Champagne Pop is the middle pink color in the picture to the left. This palette gives me life. All three colors are beautiful and creamy. They're very blendable, you can build your highlight as fierce or as subtle as you like with these. Personally, I think they're great with all complexions but this palette gives you options regardless. This is a Sephora/Becca exclusive. So it's only available in store/online at Sephora.
This is not a new favorite, this is just a product I'm REALLY appreciating this last week. I've been having issues with breakouts so I got the trial kit of Philosophy's Clear Days Ahead. I have pretty sensitive skin, but I thought because I already use this brand without problems I should be good. Well, I assumed wrong. It definitely HELPED my breakouts, in seriously 2 days my skin was clear, but it dried me out TERRIBLY. I looked like a snake trying to shed it's skin. It was disgusting. So I immediately stopped with it and have just been slathering this moisturizer on night and day while converting back to my Purity cleanser and it has helped so much. I will never forsake thee again! This moisturizer is just so perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel and smell. Available at Ulta, Sephora, and a few other mass retailers. :)
Music
6. Shakey Graves - Dearly Departed (feat. Esmé Patterson)
I stumbled upon this song randomly on Spotify while just clicking through "Related Artists" of people I've been listening to and I'm obsessed. I can't get it out of my head. I just break out in "YOU AND I BOTH KNOW..." all the freaking time. So definitely my current favorite song right now. Check it out, and check out other songs as well.
7. Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey
1. He has hands down my favorite vocals. He just kills it.
2. He's a hometown boy -- he's from the town next to mine, in little ole Eastern Kentucky, so I feel loyalty to him, like he's family.
3. He has such talent, singing and song writing, and I'm so happy he's really starting to get the recognition he deserves.
4. This song is just sweet, every girl wants to be the one who saves the guy from wickedness.
7. Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey
2. He's a hometown boy -- he's from the town next to mine, in little ole Eastern Kentucky, so I feel loyalty to him, like he's family.
3. He has such talent, singing and song writing, and I'm so happy he's really starting to get the recognition he deserves.
4. This song is just sweet, every girl wants to be the one who saves the guy from wickedness.
Miscellaneous
8. Hogwarts iPhone 6 Tough Case from society6
I got this case a couple weeks ago. I already had their version of 'tough' case in a different pattern but I'm right in the middle of my annual rereading of all the novels and was feeling nostalgic. These cases are so vibrant and beautiful in person. They're not a super tough case, but they do have a rubber bumper inside and then the hard shell on the exterior and it's held up well with a few drops. You can get this specific one here, but they have hundreds if not thousands of other styles. Anything you can think of, and it's not just phone cases, I also go this pattern on a coffee mug. $38 currently but I think you can get 20% off your first order.
That's my current top 8. I just got a HUGE Ulta haul in so I'm sure there will be some new favorites in that. Also, I'm finishing up my Christmas shopping the next couple of weeks and can't wait to see what I find while out and about.






No comments:
Post a Comment